var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
The Working with Pictures Workshop explores Digital Photo Enhancements using Corel’s Paint Shop Pro software and a Practice Assignment to help participants edit their photos with ease.
Photos below kindly submitted by David Asch – Montreal, Canada.
Pamela will use a single photograph to explain different effects and techniques for editing and repairing photos. Fun and enhancing effects will be explained.
After the workshop, participants are invited to use a photograph of their choice to complete the steps learned at the workshop and submit it by email or at the next workshop with the following information:
- The make and model of the camera used.
- The time of day or night the picture was taken.
- The version of Paint Shop Pro used.
- An explanation or description of the steps used.
- Any difficulties that were encountered.
- Photo’s submitted should be no larger than 600 pixels wide.
- An idea of how long it took to complete your work.
The steps above and the submission of the photos is a way to encourage participants to edit, save and preserve their photo creations for future generations.
We will be working with Paint Shop Pro so if you do not have the software you can download it safely by clicking on the banner below. This software has all the features you need to create excellent photos and it is very user friendly especially if you attend Pamela’s Working with Pictures Workshop.