var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Microsoft WORD 2010 has so many more features than previous versions of WORD and the footer is no exception.
To number the bottom of the pages in your document follow the steps below:
- Start on page 2 of your document.
- Click on the ‘Insert’ tab.
- Click on ‘footer’ in the ‘Header & Footer’ Section – A selection of ‘footer’ styles will appear.
- Click on the ‘footer’ style that would best suit your document and a ‘Header & Footer Tools’ box will be shown on your Ribbon.
- Add the number of your page (2) to the footer.
- Click the option ‘Different First Page’ then click into the body of the page to set the style.
The remainder of the pages in your document will be numbered in sequence. If you decide to remove a page the page numbers will adjust automatically and still be in numerical sequence.