var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
In order to have Excel data update automatically from one Excel worksheet to another follow the steps below. We will call the Excel worksheet that contains the data you wish to copy Sheet A and Sheet B will be the worksheet where you wish your data to appear:
- Open the Excel worksheet (Sheet A) that contains the data that you want to copy to the new worksheet.
- Open the Excel worksheet (Sheet B) where you want the data to appear.
- Click into the cell that you want to copy in Sheet A.
- Press CTRL+C.
- Click where you want the information to appear in Sheet B.
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click the arrow under Paste, and then click Paste Special.
7. Then Click on “Paste Link” as shown
8. Click OK. Your data will update automatically on Sheet B every time you update data on Sheet A.
If you need help with any Excel problem just click on the blue button on the sidebar to the right of this page and ask your question. I will respond promptly.
I look forward to hearing from you.