var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
You must have your contacts in your main Contact List before you can create a Group. Once you have all your contacts listed you can begin to Create a Group.
- On the right side of the Outlook logo there is a ‘down arrow.’ Click on the ‘down arrow’ and then click ‘People.’
- On the ‘People’ window click ‘Manage’ on the top toolbar.
- Click ‘Manage Groups’
- Click the plus (+) sign and a box will appear where you can enter the name of your group.
- In this box type a name for the new group
- Click ‘Apply’ and a new group is created.
To Add Contacts to Your New Group:
- In the ‘People’ window click into the box at the left side of a contact that you want added to the group.
- Continue clicking the top left box of each contact you want to add to the group until you are done.
- Click ‘Groups’ on the top toolbar and check the box in front of the group name.
- Click ‘Apply’ and all the contacts you have selected will be added to the group.
Note : Make sure you click directly into the check box and that a check mark appears. If you click outside the box, all the check marks in the boxes you checked previously will disappear and you will need to check them again.
Posted in: Hotmail