var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
There are many reasons for the non delivery of emails. Check the list below and see if your email falls into any of the categories.
1. No subject line – Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) reject emails that do not have a subject line or your recipient may not open it because they fear it may be “Spam.”
2. Suspicious subject line – Internet Service Providers (ISPs) reject emails that have “suspicious” subject lines and treat them as “Spam” for the user’s protection.
3. The recipient’s mail box may be full or over-quota.
4. The recipient’s email address may not be valid any longer.
5. The recipients address was typed incorrectly. Double check the spelling, proof read your email and make sure that there are no spaces in the email address, before clicking “send.”
6. The recipient may have changed their email address.
7. Email Anti-Virus software often removes the contents of an email if it thinks that it has harmful contents such as Viruses.