var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
It is very important to delete the contents of your trash folder on your iPad email as often as possible just like you do on your PC. It’s a quick and simple process to perform by following the steps below:
- With your email open click on “Mailboxes” at the top left of your screen.
- Scroll down to “Accounts” and click on your email account. This only applies if you have more than one email account on your iPad. If you only have one email account on your iPad the “Trash” folder will show in the first set of folders.
3. Click on the “Trash Folder” to open it.
4. Click on the “Edit” link at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Click on the “Delete All” link at the bottom right corner of the screen.
If you have configured your iPad or iPhone to “Ask before Deleting” it will pop up with “Delete All” or “Cancel.” (It is advisable to use this feature in case of accidental deletion of your data.)
If not it will delete all the emails in your Trash Folder.
If you have more than one email account on your iPad repeat the steps above for each one. For more “iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks” click here.
If you would like more help with this and other features please visit this page.