var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Create a New Distribution List in Microsoft Outlook 2010
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and click on the Address Book icon to open your Address Book.
2. Click the list below Address Book, and then select Contacts.
3. On the File menu, click New Entry.
4. Under Select the entry type, click New Contact Group.
5. In the bottom box under Put this Entry in, click In The Contacts. This selection determines where your new distribution list is saved. This is the default location.
6. Click OK. Your new distribution list is now set to be saved in the Contacts folder, and an untitled distribution list form opens. At this point, you can begin adding contacts to your new distribution list, as outlined in the following section.
Add Contacts to Your New Distribution List
1. In the Name box, type the name of your new contact group.
2. Click the Add Members icon to add members and a Drop Down box will appear giving you choices from any of your Address Book entries or Contacts. If you choose Outlook Contacts your list of entered contacts will appear.
3. Double click on each contact that you wish to be added to your Distribution List and it will appear there.
4. Once you have added all the contacts you need Click Save and Close to save the new distribution list.
The name of the distribution list appears bold as compared to the other entries in the contact folder.
TIP: Always use the remove member option to delete an entry from the contact list. If you use the delete option you will lose the entire list.