var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39095012-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Easy Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
If you didn’t grow up using a computer you may need help understanding what’s going on inside your computer when you turn it on.
If you can’t find the help you need and don’t want to bother your family members, here is a simple illustrated guide to show you how to send and receive emails, save and organize your documents and files, save and send pictures and information on how it all works and why.
If you are more knowledgeable and people keep calling you for computer help send them this easy to understand “How To” Guide. 198 Pages of Basic Computer Skills with Detailed Illustrations. $24.95 USD Plus shipping
- Handy 7″ x 10″ size with Large Easy to Read Print.
- How To Articles in Plain Language.
- Illustrated Answers with Arrows Showing Where to Click.
- Extensive Index and Table of Contents.
- Book Bonus: Double sided 3½” x 8¼” cheat sheet of useful everyday shortcuts.
- Lays flat next to your computer.
- Great “Teaching Tool” for SIG Leaders or Computer Teachers.
- FREE Personalized Gift Card – Just add your message on the order form.
- Give the Gift that Keeps on Giving!
- A Companion Book for you and a Self Help Guide for your friends and family.
Click on the images below to view a few sample pages:
Ship to Canada
Ship to the U.S.A.
Ship to the U.K.